Friday 4 April 2014



Pregnancy pillows come in a myriad of sizes and shapes. Some tend to be more encouraging than many others; the differences are astounding and also I myself have attempted about 3 or 4 throughout my multiple pregnancies.



From all different types of pillows that I've tried out, the most cozy, distinctive and versatile pregnancy pillow I've used is the Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow.
Throughout the initial month or two of pregnancy, you'll find you want more support for the growing tummy with your aching back.
leachco back and bellyThe Back 'N Belly pillow has internal contours that have been built to hug the natural curves of a pregnant woman's body.


The "U" shape, along with one of these curves can help you to sleep comfortably on your own side like the majority of physicians urge while pregnant.

The curves of the pillow support your back as well as your tummy at once, while in addition giving you a pillow to embrace between your legs, while setting in your corner.
Even more, I give credit for this pillow for alleviating me of debilitating pregnancy heartburn.
This pillow elevated my head which in return, relieved my heartburn as well as acid reflux, when sleeping on my back or my side.

Leachco back and abdomen 2 Besides only that, this pillow is frequently thought to alleviate sciatica, carpal tunnel, gastric reflux, and nasal blockage, all of which I was lucky enough never to be ailed with.
One thing for sure though is I was fortunate enough to truly have a king sized bed! This pillow is very big, which can be both negative and positive, based on the way you take a look at it.
It Is wonderful to cuddle up with and provides support in every way and surprisingly my husband and my dog both still fit in the bed with me and my pillow!
The pillow is made out of 65% polyester and 35% cotton but the cover is 100% cotton. It's so warm and cozy but additionally keeps you cool enough to sleep through the nighttime. The pillow case is removable and washable which is a large bonus!
Like this pillow was not already flexible enough, there is still yet another thing I used this pillow for even after my pregnancy. I used to be becoming able to purchase a Boppy for nursing when I began reading a bit more about that Back 'N Belly pillow.

It sets you in the perfect spot to breastfeed your new born baby and offers the ideal the best support.
The sexual intercourse you get for the dollar is overwhelming with this pillow and I might buy it again in a pulse. A full night remainder is priceless and that is just what this pillow supplied me with throughout my whole pregnancy.

Advantages

Prevents nasal blockage, heartburn and sciatica
Machine washable after taking away the case
Great relaxation
Abdomen, legs and head are nicely supported
Exceptional layout

Disadvantages

It'll be overly bulky to put a pillow in the 'U' groove
You may want to cut by the end of the pillowcase so that cleaning will be simple
Judgment
Complete body pillows in this way are excellent, so if that is your fashion then additionally have a look at our reviews for the Today's Mother Cozy Relaxation Pregnancy Pillow and another Leachco merchandise, the Snoogle Total Body Pillow.
If you are searching for something that is a better fit for a smaller bed take a peek within our pregnancy wedges.